Sometimes, friends want to engage themselves in a pub crawl which is known as bar hopping too. It is comprised of practice or an instance of moving from bar to bar, spending only a short time drinking in each. This creates a lot of fun. You may become unconscious of your doings for a while.
It is an art to survive a pub crawl. A pub crawl is well known for its fights. These are very difficult to avert. You will complete the journey in harmed if you follow the following steps:
- Best friends: If you plan to go to a pub crawl you should keep it in your mind that you should be safe and sound through the night. All friends are not the trusted ones. Some are trusted by you. For every person whom you do not trust, there should be a person whom you trust.
- Save the date: The first task is to plan that when you want this auspicious night to be. It will be easier if you plan a day followed by a holiday. Do not try the places to which you are not familiar. Go near your place. This will create another story if you become lost in the night. If this is not possible you may take a map with you. But I don’t think that you will be able to read out the map after the night.
- In your pocket: You should have your name, id card and important information in your pocket so that in case of an loss you may be traced by the police. You must keep your wallet on any kind of chain so that it may not be lost in the night.
- Your uniform: Many bars have some dress codes. You should dress up for all occasions. You may wear the clothes that provide your body with a sense of comfort and peace.
- Power up: You will not be able to enjoy the night properly if you are short of sleep. So, take an adequate sleep on the night before that for the pub crawl. You should also eat properly before the pub crawl for energy.
- Visit the bathroom: You may go to the toilet as much as you can. It will help you remember the happenings of the night.
Make sure that all your friends are going with you. You should take due care of them and do tell them to take care of you. Take your friends away from any kind of trouble.
My heartiest blessings are with you. May you remain safe from the menace of pub crawl!
Filed Under: Lifestyle & Personality
About the Author: Alan Kennon lives a very happy life with two kids and a lovely wife. He likes to share his life time experiences with others about how they can improve their lifestyle and personality.