Support Services Manager is a rather complete knowledge base management, support desk, and customer relations management (CRM) solution.
If you want to install Support Services Manager through your cPanel, please follow the instructions below:
- On the homepage of your cPanel, click on the Fantastico icon. This will take you to the home page of Fantastico.
- Click on Support Services Manager in the Customer Relationship section on the left Navigation bar.
- Click on New Installation. (on your right you can see the version you’re installing and below that you can see the amount of disk space required as well as the amount of disk space that is available)
- After you have read the notice, check the “I accept the above End-User License Agreement” checkbox.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Select the domain on which you want to install Support Logic Helpdesk from the Install on domain drop down menu.
- If you want to install Support Logic Helpdesk in the root directory of the domain, leave the Install in directory text box empty. If you want to install Support Logic Helpdesk in a directory, enter the directory name. This directory should not be existed. It will be automatically created.
- Enter a username in the Administrator-username text box. You need this to enter the Support Logic Helpdesk administration area.
- Enter a password in the Password text box. You need this to enter the Support Services Manager administration area.
- Enter the name of your website in the Site name text box.
- Enter your email address in the Admin e-mail text box.
- When you are done, click the Install Support Logic Helpdesk button.
- Click the Finish Installation button.
- Support Services Manager is now successfully installed.
Filed Under: Computers & Technology
About the Author: Justin Belden is a freelance web & graphic designer with over 15 years' experience. He is also an Avid member of the Design/Development community and a Serial Blogger who loves to help people by sharing interesting and informative tips and trick related to computer and technology.