If you want to install osTicket through cPanel, follow the instructions below:
- On the homepage of your cPanel, click on the Fantastico icon. This will take you to the home page of Fantastico.
- Click on osTicket in the Customer Relationship section on the left Navigation bar.
- Click on New Installation.
- Select the domain on which you want to install osTicket from the Install on domain drop down menu.
- If you want to install osTicket in the root directory of the domain, leave the Install in directory text box empty. If you want to install osTicket in a directory, enter the directory name. This directory should not be existed. It will be automatically created.
- Enter a username in the Administrator-username text box. You need this to enter the osTicket administration area.
- Enter a password in the Password text box. You need this to enter the Help Center Live administration area.
- Enter your email address in the Admin e-mail text box.
- When you are done, click the Install osTicket button.
- Click the Finish Installation button.
- osTicket is now successfully installed.
Filed Under: Computers & Technology
About the Author: Justin Belden is a freelance web & graphic designer with over 15 years' experience. He is also an Avid member of the Design/Development community and a Serial Blogger who loves to help people by sharing interesting and informative tips and trick related to computer and technology.